One app to Save, Share and Like!!
Either if you are a blogger or have a business website, if you manage profiles on socials or use to browse the internet for your interests, this new app is available for passionate people like you!
• Upload your links to get more audience in a secure way: URLs are monitored by Moderate Content to prevent adult-only websites to be uploaded.
• You might change the privacy to show or hide your links to the public: if you set it private, only you have access to it.
• Arrange your stuff into custom coloured folders: choose among a rainbow colour palette and a nice collection of glyphs.
• You can group together links according to your criteria and create many folders. Make it easy for you to manage your data.
• Free Plan: you will access the default Uploads folder and have an upload limit of 3 links/month. Purchase the Premium Plan to unlock these features
When you upload a new link, by default the privacy is set to Public because people want to know what you are interested in.
All the public links appear in the main view of the app: that’s where everyone can see what other users have uploaded.
You can share your favorite receipts, songs, videos, blogs, social profiles, public campaigns, apps, beta test links, articles, products or any other link you want other people will visit.
Tags make your links easy to find: other users will see them searching by keywords. This app can find tags within the metadata of the HTML source and in the images, but you should add many other keywords in order to ensure high accuracy in the search. You can set tags when uploading a new link and edit them whenever you want. There is no need to add any hashtag (#) symbol before the words when you are typing in.
• To find something you are interested in, just search it! From the main view, tap the magnifier to show the search bar
• Type the keywords that better match with your expectation and look for the links people have shared. When you find a link you want to see again, tap the Heart to save it into your Likes folder (links in folders are arranged by decreasing modification date)
• When a user likes one of your public links, you will be notified: that’s why it is prompted the authorization request
• You can check how many people liked you content and get your stuff very popular. Access the notifications from the main view of the app by tapping the bell
Remember to allow iOS to deliver you notifications. You can change your preference any time in the Settings app.
Added a “Boost Link” button to your links. To reach it, go to your Folders and select the one which contains the Link you want to Boost. Tap the Rocket to send the link at the top of the main timeline every time you want. This functionality will make your link visible first to all the users and it’s available only in the Premium Plan!
Size: 2.00 MB
Seller: Alessandro Oliva
Released: 2019-08-31 23:13:50
Updated: 2019-09-03 08:46:56